Alberic de Bordeleaux is the Legendary Lord for Bordeleaux, a playable Bretonnia sub-faction, in Total War: Warhammer.
Upon Alberic's tunic is proudly displayed the crest of Bordeleaux - the tri-forked Trident of Manann, God of the Waves and Storms. Like Manann, Alberic of Bordeleaux is tempestuous as the sea; as relentless as the tide. He is strict and courageous, hailing from a long line of powerful Dukes who have led Bordeleaux, with the patience of the unremitting ocean, to security and prosperity; Alberic intends to be no different. Much like the waves that crash endlessly against the Bretonnian shore, so too does Alberic never cease. Whilst many do not see his progress, it is affected slowly but with the inevitability of nature.
Campaign Effects (as starting lord)[edit | edit source]
- Additional Starting Units
- Lord Effects
- Alberic starts with The Knight's Vow unlocked
- Income from trade: +25% trade agreement tariffs
- Unit experience: +2 for Bretonnian Knight recruits (all characters)
- -1 recruitment time for cavalry
- +10 MD knights of the realm
- ↑ Armoured & Shielded: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage. Shields have a chance of blocking arrows, bolts, rifle shots and similar small arms fire - but only in a forward facing arc.
- ↑ Anti-Large: Anti-large units have an advantage against targets that are at least as large as a horse. This advantage can be a damage bonus against large targets or an attack that focuses on a very small area. However, some units are simply better against large targets because their attacks are slow and easy to dodge by skilled melee combatants.
Added in Total War: Warhammer II:
Click here to add a strategy!