Arch Lector is a Empire lord. His is the grim, unending task of uprooting and shattering evil in all its forms.
The High Priest of the Cult of Sigmar is the Grand Theogonist, and beneath him are his two Arch Lectors - grim, imposing figures, both on and off the battlefield. As the Emperor is believed to be the living incarnation of Sigmar, all Electors may cast a vote to decide who is crowned the next ruler of the Empire, though they may not ever become Emperor themselves. In these dark times, where the curse of Undeath and the worship of Chaos infest the Empire, it is the duty of Arch Lectors to protect the populace and cast out such evils. They epitomise the warrior courage of Sigmar himself, leading from the front where they manifest the power of the gods and inspire whole armies to acts of heroism.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- Battle prayers
- Divine Power: Such is the strength of Sigmar's favour that enemies fail to act in the presence of such brilliance.
- Grand Hammer of Sigmar: The Warrior Priest implores Sigmar to imbue him with a modicum of divine strength, and now his hammer glows bright with power!
- Grand Shield of Faith: The Warrior Priest’s faith manifests in the form of a shield as hard as castle-forged steel.
- Grand Soulfire: A battle prayer that bathes the Warrior Priest in white, holy fire, sears Sigmar’s foes but leaves the supplicant unharmed.
- Benediction: The Warrior Priest passes the blessings of the Heldenhammer to the brave men around him.
- Faith's Bastion: A quick invocation of protection to Sigmar or Ulric will bless the implorer with a shield of godly faith, should they prove worthy.
Click here to add a strategy!