Azhag the Slaughterer is a Greenskins melee infantry unit in Total War: Warhammer. Nobody knows what the crown is or where it is from, but through it Azhag gains clairvoyance and power.
Azhag is a threat like no other. What makes Azhag so unusual is his ominous iron crown, which emanates pure, ancient evil. It is this crown, a relic of olden days, which grants Azhag sorcerous powers and a sinister council beyond the comprehension of any Greenskin. This evil combination of Orcish brute-strength and a brilliant, if completely malevolent, ability to grasp far-seeing strategy makes for a deadly combination.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Spellcaster: This unit can cast spells.
- Additional Starting Units
- Lord Effects
- Diplomatic relations: +20 with Undead
- Research rate: +10%
- Income from sacking settlements: +10%
Click here to add a strategy!