Butchers of Kalkengard (Minotaurs - Shields)
Description[edit | edit source]
Ragush of the Bloody Horn was a monstrous Doombull that put the poor town of Kalkengard to the torch. Its defenders were rounded up and the choicest mortals eaten, but those left alive after the Minotaurs and Gors had feasted faced a far more horrible fate. They were hung from the burnt ruins, rocky spires, and trees in the area. Whenever the herds of Ragush hungered, they would return to the larder to feed. It is a brutish concept that other warherds have doubtless copied.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ No Forest Penalty: Large units do not suffer penalties when moving through forest, simply smashing through the undergrowth instead.
- ↑ Shielded: Shields have a chance of blocking arrows, bolts, rifle shots and similar small arms fire - but only in a forward facing arc.
- ↑ Regeneration: Regeneration allows a unit to heal while in battle. Fire is known to harm this healing process, so be warned that flaming attacks will cause more damage to units with Regeneration.
- ↑ Causes Terror: This unit can cause terror, making its melee target rout for a short time. Units that cause terror are immune to terror and fear themselves.
Strategy[edit | edit source]