Creative Assembly, also known as CA and sometimes The Creative Assembly is a UK company who develop videogames. They are most known for their Total War series of strategy games, including Total War: Warhammer and Total War: Warhammer II which are published by SEGA. They also developed Alien: Isolation, a survival horror game and were involved with developing Halo Wars 2, a real-time-strategy game, among others.
Development teams[edit | edit source]
As of February 2019, Creative Assembly had the following teams working on different projects:
- Fantasy Team - pre-production and motion capture for Total War: Warhammer III
- Fantasy New Content Team - paid and free DLC for Total War: Warhammer II
- Saga Team - New Saga title (later revealed to be Total War Saga: Troy)
- Historical Team - Total War: Three Kingdoms (this game was later released in May 2019)
- Historical New Content Team - Three Kingdoms paid and free DLC, at the time they were working on the Yellow Turban DLC
- Launcher Team - launcher update
- Access Team - a "secret project"
- Another team working on a new FPS title
Notable employees[edit | edit source]
- Ian Roxburgh - game director TWW.
- Al Bickham - development communications manager TWW.
- Simon Mann - battles designer.
- Richard Aldridge - senior designer.
- Jim Whiston - campaign lead, TWW2.
- Andy Hall - lead writer on Total War: Warhammer, formerly worked as a writer at Games Workshop.
- Joey - community manager for TWW, previously ran a YouTube channel focusing on Warhammer Fantasy Tabletop gaming/hobby.
- Grace - community manager for TWW series.
- Elsa - does blog posts
- Ella McConnell - blog posts
- Dogbert - community manager.
Former employees[edit | edit source]
- Darren - currently running a Total War focused YouTube channel.