Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Remaining campaign movement range required to adopt that turn: 50%
- Campaign movement range while in the stance -25%
- Winds of Magic power reserve in battle: +15
Different races[edit | edit source]
- For the High Elves, channelling stance is replaced with Lileath's Blessing.
- The Dwarfs do not have access to channelling stance, as they have no true spellcasters.