"All Clans fear the assassins. They envy-hate them for their power-strength. Assassins kill-kill Skaven and many Man Things. To the Lords of Decay, the assassins are valuable tools that should not be squandered like hapless Clanrats."
- —Skreelin Thurntik, Grey Seer.
|Starting territory||Land of the Dervishes|
Clan Eshin is a Skaven faction introduced in Total War: Warhammer II, led by Deathmaster Snikch. The faction was made playable in the Shadow and the Blade DLC.
Clan Eshin is one of the Four Great Skaven Clans which specialises in the deadly and secretive arts of stealth, murder, poison and assassination learned from the exotic Far East. Of all the clans which populates the Under-Empire, Clan Eshin is by far the most secretive and hidden. This mysterious Clan has eyes and ears everywhere and its deadly operatives are scattered throughout the Under-Empire as well as secreted about within the cities and settlements of the surface dwellers. For the right price, the black-clad agents of Clan Eshin will steal any information, commit any act of ruthless sabotage or assassinate any rival with ruthless efficiency.
- Has access to Clan Eshin Shadowy Dealings actions
- Recruitment cost: +200% for all non-Eshin units (all armies)
- Clan Loyalty: Eshin Lords never defect
- Night Runners and Gutter Runners units use armour-piercing Warp-infused projectiles
- Eye of the Vortex campaign
- Mortal Empires campaign
Click here to add a strategy!
- Although they are one of the most powerful and influential Skaven clans in the lore, they were a minor faction in Total War: Warhammer II. They were based in Eastern Lustria, away from their usual home in Nippon, a piece of land on the other side of the Warhammer world. In the same update which made them playable, the Mortal Empires map was expanded and they were moved directly above the new Dragon Isles territory.