|Skaven Under-Empire:||Skaven settlements appear to be ruins to other factions until scouted. Skaven can establish secret Under-Cities in enemy settlements.|
|Food:||Maintain food supplies to gain growth and other bonuses, and to avoid starvation penalties.|
|Skaven Corruption:||Skaven corruption is a detriment to local public order, but allows extra uses of the Menace Below ability.|
|Loyalty:||Lords have different loyalty levels, and may rebel against you|
|?||Forbidden Workshop||Clan Skryre use warp-fuel in a forbidden workshop to upgrade units and build Doomrockets.|
- Clan Skryre require The Prophet and the Warlock paid DLC to play as.
Clan Skryre is a playable subfaction of Skaven led by Ikit Claw. They are playable in campaign, multiplayer and custom battles.
Clan Skryre were made playable in The Prophet and the Warlock DLC for Total War: Warhammer II.
Previously, they were a minor non-playable faction.
A summary of Clan Skryre gameplay:
- Units: Masses of cheap expendable units, backed up horrifying monsters, and devastating war machines. No cavalry or flying units.
- Skaven Under-Empire: Skaven settlements appear as ruins to other factions, until discovered. Additionally, Skaven can establish secret Under-Cities beneath enemy settlements.
- Food: Food is a special resource that Skaven must manage alongside money. It can increase usage of army abilities or help upgrade settlements.
- The Menace Below: In campaign battles, Skaven have a unique army ability called The Menace Below which summons Clanrats. Spending food increases the amount of times this can be used.
- Skaven Corruption: In campaign, Skaven must manage Skaven Corruption which both benefits and harms them.
- Loyalty: Lords have different loyalty levels, which can cause them to take their army and rebel against you.
- Stances: Stalking replaces default stance and gives a chance to ambush. Skaven also have access to the Underway, like Dwarfs and Greenskins.
- Rites: Skaven have access to various rites which grant bonuses in campaign.
- Forbidden Workshop: ???
||"Yes-yes. The essence of the warpstone feeds my machine. To create, one must-must destroy! To destroy, one must-must create! This will-will be great-best invention! Make-force all skaven bow-grovel! Destroy-kill all-all enemies!"
Clan Skryre are the inventors and industrialists of the Skaven Under-Empire. From their headquarters in Skavenblight, they create foul machines which combine magic and science to destroy the enemies of the Skaven. Doom-Flayers, Doomwheels, Doomrockets, Warplock Jezzails, Warpfire Throwers, Warp Lightning Cannons and Ratling Guns are all inventions of Clan Skryre, as is the poison gas used by Poison Wind Bombadiers. Clan Skryre are also one of the richest and most influential clans - they make a fortune hiring their war machines to other clans, and their leader Lord Morskittar, known as the Emperor of Warlocks, has a seat on the Council of Thirteen. Ikit Claw himself is not the overall clan leader, but an important high-ranking Warlock Engineer. The inventions of Clan Skryre rival and in some cases surpass those of the Engineers of the Dwarfs and Chaos Dwarfs.
Clan Skryre play like a regular Skaven faction with the following exceptions:
- Ikit Claw - a powerful spellcaster and able to ride war machines as mounts.
Players can use Warp-fuel in the Forbidden Workshop to upgrade units or construct Doomrockets.
Climate preferences for Clan Skryre:
- Habitable: Savannah, Jungle, Desert, Temperate, Mountain, Wasteland
- Unpleasant: Chaotic Wasteland, Frozen
- Uninhabitable: Temperate Island, Magical Forest, Ocean
- Eye of the Vortex
- Mortal Empires
- Eye of the Vortex
- Short campaign
- Long campaign
Click here to add a strategy!