Overview[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Count Noctilus, once known as Nyklaus von Carstein of Sylvania, was drawn to the maelstrom at the heart of the ocean to feast upon its dark magic. He performed a mighty ritual to transport himself, his castle and all his undead minions there to the Galleon’s Graveyard, a mystical place where wrecks and hulks of the seas are drawn. Reborn as Count Noctilus, he raised the shattered remains of sunken warships to form the hull of the Bloody Reaver and ride the waves of the mortal seas once more.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Melee Expert: Melee Experts might have a very strong melee attack or melee defence, or high values in both. Some also have melee-focused skills like Charge Defence. Use them to counter other strong melee units. When facing them, it is best to take them out before they can enter melee.
- ↑ Aquatic: Where other units of small stature struggle to fight and move in shallow water, Aquatic units excel.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Lord Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upkeep: -20% for Necrofex Colossus units (Lord's army)
- Weapon strength: +15% for large units (Lord's army)
The Bloody Reaver[edit | edit source]
Noctilus' ship is called The Bloody Reaver with the unique Sylvanian Battlements.
Items[edit | edit source]
Spells[edit | edit source]
Mounts[edit | edit source]
Before being mounted, Count Noctilus begins as a melee infantry unit.
Notable Skills[edit | edit source]
- Master of the Dreadfleet - increase lord recruitment rank factionwide
- Regenerative Hull - increased replenishment rate and recruitment capacity
- Vandal - increased horde growth for The Bloody Reaver, increased income from sacking
- Of the Von Carstein Line - Terror, Regeneration
- Sea Curse - increased leadership and melee defense for Depth Guard, Deck Droppers, Terrorgheists
- Invincible Fleet - increased leadership for Noctilus' army, Noctilus is unbreakable
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]