Court of Lybaras
Court of Lybaras
- Court of Lybaras require the Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC.
How they play[edit | edit source]
A summary of Followers of Nagash gameplay:
- Units: Tomb Kings focus on ranks of skeleton infantry and chariots, combined with powerful animated statues and constructs.
- Elite units: Tomb Kings have Regiments of Renown and campaign-exclusive Legions of Legend.
- Realm of Souls: As Tomb Kings armies take damage in battle, a bar fills up and eventually mass-heals the army.
- Day of Awakening: In campaign, Tomb Kings do not require money for unit recruitment or upkeep. Instead they have unit/army caps, increased by buildings and technologies.
- Canopic Jars: A unique resource used for various things, particularly by the Mortuary Cult.
- Mortuary Cult: A cult of priests who use resources to craft magical items or elite Legions of Legend.
- Books of Nagash: In the Eye of the Vortex campaign, Tomb Kings must search for these.
Background[edit | edit source]
Ranging into distant lands in search of vegeance and ancient treasure.
In battle[edit | edit source]
Court of Lybaras play like a regular Tomb Kings faction. See that page for details.
In campaign[edit | edit source]
Court of Lybaras largely play like a regular Tomb Kings faction. See that page for details.
Legendary Lord choices[edit | edit source]
- High Queen Khalida - a melee fighter and powerful buffing army leader
Faction effects[edit | edit source]
Climate preferences[edit | edit source]
Climate preferences for Court of Lybaras differ slightly from most other Tomb Kings factions. They are much more suited to
- Habitable: Savannah, Desert, Wasteland, Jungle
- Unpleasant: Mountain, Island, Temperate
- Uninhabitable: Magical Forest, Chaotic Wasteland, Frozen
Start locations[edit | edit source]
Victory conditions[edit | edit source]
- Eye of the Vortex
- Collect 5 Books of Nagash
- Short campaign
- Long campaign
Strategy[edit | edit source]