Creative Assembly, also known as CA and sometimes The Creative Assembly is a UK company who develop videogames. They are most known for their Total War series of strategy games, including Total War: Warhammer and Total War: Warhammer II which are published by SEGA. They also developed Alien: Isolation, a survival horror game and were involved with developing Halo Wars 2, a real-time-strategy game, among others.
Development teams[edit | edit source]
Creative Assembly is a large developer with over 500 employees, spread across several development teams. These include the following:
- Fantasy team - currently developing TWW3.
- Fantasy new content team - currently developing new DLC and Free-LC for TWW2.
- Historical team - developing Total War Three Kingdoms, a total war game based in ancient China.
- Historical new content team - developing new content for Total War Rome II.
- Saga team - developed Thrones of Britannia and is now supporting it with updates and content.
- Arena team - developing Total War Arena.
In addition, CA are hiring new employees to develop a Tactical First Person Shooter.
Notable employees[edit | edit source]
- Ian Roxburgh - game director TWW.
- Al Bickham - development communications manager TWW.
- Simon Mann - battles designer.
- Richard Aldridge - senior designer.
- Jim Whiston - campaign lead, TWW2.
- Andy Hall - lead writer on Total War: Warhammer, formerly worked as a writer at Games Workshop.
- Joey - community manager for TWW, previously ran a YouTube channel focusing on Warhammer Fantasy Tabletop gaming/hobby.
- Grace - community manager for TWW.
- Elsa - does blog posts
- Dogbert - community manager.
Former employees[edit | edit source]
- Darren - currently running a Total War focused YouTube channel.