|This article or section is a stub. You can help Total War: WARHAMMER Wiki by .|
Description[edit | edit source]
Legend has it that the sea witch Cylostra Direfin was once the favourite court singer of the Bretonnian king. Sent on a voyage across the ocean to sing for the Phoenix King, they were hit by a fierce storm. The madame’s notes turned to screams of fury as the ship sank, and all onboard drowned. Decades later, a Bretonnian galleon of rotten wood and tattered sails can be seen navigating the seas even in the most savage of storms. It is The Lamprey, the ship of the vengeful spirit Madame Cylostra and her crew, the Drowned.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Lord Effects[edit | edit source]
- Cylostra Direfin can offer the loyal followers in her army increased physical resistance while also enabling magical attacks.
- +5% Physical resistance for all units (Lord's army)
- Enables magical attacks (Lord's army)
The Lamprey[edit | edit source]
The Lamprey is Cylostra Direfin's personal ship.
Items[edit | edit source]
Spells[edit | edit source]
Mounts[edit | edit source]
Before being mounted, Cylostra Direfin begins as an infantry unit.
Notable Skills[edit | edit source]
Notable skills from the Lord's campaign skill tree:
- Ghosts of the Past - Can summon a unit of Damned Knights Errant who can upgrade to Damned Questing Knights or Damned Knights of the Realm. Also begins a campaign with an immortal Damned Paladin
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cylostra Direfin's starting Damned Paladin is named Robert Barthelemy and has a helmet with antlers. This is most likely a reference to Robert Baratheon, a king and former knight in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire.
- CA on Cylostra's sound design: "Cylostra was interesting as she was a new character. Finding the actress was a challenge as we had to find someone who could sound larger than life, be a complete diva, but also knock out those big operatic notes! We recorded her spellcasting and screams in different notes and linked this with the music system so that a different note is played depending on which key the music is being played in at the time. To make her sound undead she got a lot of reverb and delay on her voice. A fun fact is that everyone else in the game pronounces her surname as “dire-fin” in a very plain, English way, but she always says it in a more elegant, French style “dear-fan” Some of you may remember a British TV show from the 90s called Keeping Up Appearances where the main character was called Hyacinth Bucket but she always pronounces her surname in a more elegant, French-sounding way: 'bouquet'."