Empire Secessionists is a minor Empire faction introduced in Total War: Warhammer. It is led by Hans Zintler and can be found in the southwestern Empire, surrounding Reikland's starting region, if you are playing as Reikland.
Following the coronation of Karl Franz as emperor, this group of secessionists led a rebellion against the crown, attempting to form a breakaway province to the south. The secessionists, led by Hans Zintler, even worked together with Boris Todbringer of Middenland.
- When the player plays as Reikland, the Empire Secessionists start in control of all the settlements of Reikland except Altdorf, and the player must fight them off. When the player is playing a different faction, then the Empire Secessionists do not exist and Reikland starts out controlling the whole province.
- The Old World (Only if you play as the Empire)
- Mortal Empires (Only if you play as Reikland)
- Reikland (all settlements but Altdorf)
- It is not possible to engage diplomatically with this faction.
- ↑ In-game information from the Advisor.