Entombed Beneath the Sands
Entombed Beneath the Sands is a unique stance available to Tomb Kings armies. It prevents the army from moving, but gives it many beneficial effects and the Sand Veil ability. It acts as a substitute for the Encamp stance of other factions.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Buried beneath the sands, the Tomb Kings' guardians lie in wait for their prey, whilst also replenishing their own numbers.
While an army is in this stance, the following effects become active:
- Campaign movement range required to adopt: 50%
- Enables replenishment and access to the global recruitment pool.
- Army is immune to attrition.
- Campaign Movement: Disabled
- Attribute: Vanguard Deployment
- Army Ability: Sand Veil