Exiles of Nehek
Exiles of Nehek
- Exiles of Nehek require the Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC.
How they play[edit | edit source]
A summary of Followers of Nagash gameplay:
- Units: Tomb Kings focus on ranks of skeleton infantry and chariots, combined with powerful animated statues and constructs.
- Elite units: Tomb Kings have Regiments of Renown and campaign-exclusive Legions of Legend.
- Realm of Souls: As Tomb Kings armies take damage in battle, a bar fills up and eventually mass-heals the army.
- Day of Awakening: In campaign, Tomb Kings do not require money for unit recruitment or upkeep. Instead they have unit/army caps, increased by buildings and technologies.
- Canopic Jars: A unique resource used for various things, particularly by the Mortuary Cult.
- Mortuary Cult: A cult of priests who use resources to craft magical items or elite Legions of Legend.
- Books of Nagash: In the Eye of the Vortex campaign, Tomb Kings factions search for these.
Background[edit | edit source]
Exiled by Settra, searching for answers in the far reaches of the world...
In battle[edit | edit source]
Exiles of Nehek play like a regular Tomb Kings faction. See that page for details.
In campaign[edit | edit source]
Exiles of Nehek largely play like a regular Tomb Kings faction, with a few exceptions listed below. See that page for details.
Legendary Lord choices[edit | edit source]
Faction effects[edit | edit source]
Climate preferences[edit | edit source]
Climate preferences for Followers of Nagash differ slightly from most other Tomb Kings factions. They are much more suited to
- Habitable: Savannah, Desert, Wasteland, Mountain
- Unpleasant: Jungle, Island, Temperate, Frozen
- Uninhabitable: Magical Forest, Chaotic Wasteland
Start locations[edit | edit source]
- Black Spine Mountains (Plain of Spiders settlement)
Victory conditions[edit | edit source]
- Eye of the Vortex
- Collect 5 Books of Nagash
- Short campaign
- Long campaign
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The strategy that worked for me was: to go after the settlement under yours and occupy it. The Shadowgor Warherd was taken down by Bleak Holds and you had a free way to move on. Wait a few turns, replenish 'n train your troops, destroy Bleak Holds and move on to Clan Rictus. If you won't care about them, they will spread like rats. They'll have like 6 full armies on turn 30..
Just kill Clan Rictus asap.