Overview[edit | edit source]
Each Greenskins army has it's own Fightiness meter in the bottom left next to the portrait window. Fightiness slowly declines over time, and also declines after losing battles. Winning battles increases Fightiness.
There are 4 levels of Fightiness from low to high. Each has different effects:
|0-19||Quarrelsome||Severe infighting attrition affects the army|
|20-39||Unruly||Some infighting attrition affects the army|
|80-100||Waaagh!||A Waaagh! army is summoned if the army has 17 units or more|
+20 fightiness per turn
Effects on fightiness[edit | edit source]
Changes to fightiness will happen on the next turn from when the event happens:
- Animosity (a global debuff every turn for all Greenskins factions): -1 per turn
- Ransom Captives post-battle option: -3
- Having casualties: Minimum -1, maximum -9
- Losing a battle: ?
- Winning a battle: +5 but depends on scale
- Sacking or razing a settlement: +5
- Gork or Mork? dilemma: +5 for 6 turns, or +6 for 5 turns.
- Waaagh! : +20 fightiness per turn
Waaagh! Armies[edit | edit source]
If Fightiness is above a certain amount, an AI-controlled Waaagh! Army will spawn on the campaign map. It can be given targets to attack by the player, but cannot be directly controlled.
When another faction summons a Waaagh! Army, the player will get an event pop up on their turn notifying them of it.
List of Waaagh! Army compositions[edit | edit source]
- Early game
- Late game
Strategy[edit | edit source]