Followers of Nagash
Followers of Nagash
- Followers of Nagash require the Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC.
How they play[edit | edit source]
A summary of Followers of Nagash gameplay:
- Units: Tomb Kings focus on ranks of skeleton infantry and chariots, combined with powerful animated statues and constructs.
- Dark Creatures: Uniquely, Followers of Nagash can recruit 4 units from the Vampire Counts unit roster and are unaffected by vampiric corruption.
- Elite units: Tomb Kings have Regiments of Renown and campaign-exclusive Legions of Legend.
- Realm of Souls: As Tomb Kings armies take damage in battle, a bar fills up and eventually mass-heals the army.
- Day of Awakening: In campaign, Tomb Kings do not require money for unit recruitment or upkeep. Instead they have unit/army caps, increased by buildings and technologies.
- Canopic Jars: A unique resource used for various things, particularly by the Mortuary Cult.
- Mortuary Cult: A cult of priests who use resources to craft magical items or elite Legions of Legend.
- Ninth Book of Nagash: In the Eye of the Vortex campaign, Arkhan begins with one Book of Nagash already in his possession.
Background[edit | edit source]
Followers of Nagash are those followers of the Liche King Arkhan the Black, eternal servant of the dark necromancer Nagash who destroyed Nehekhara so long ago.
In battle[edit | edit source]
In campaign[edit | edit source]
Followers of Nagash largely play like a regular Tomb Kings faction. See that page for details.
Legendary Lord choices[edit | edit source]
Faction effects[edit | edit source]
- -50 diplomatic relations with Tomb Kings factions
- +20 diplomatic relations with vampire counts factions
- Unaffected by Vampiric Corruption
Ninth Book of Nagash[edit | edit source]
In the Eye of the Vortex, Arkhan starts with the Ninth Book of Nagash already in his possession, leaving him to only collect 4 more.
Diplomacy[edit | edit source]
Followers of Nagash are unable to engage in diplomacy/trade with any other Tomb Kings faction.
Dark Creatures[edit | edit source]
Climate preferences[edit | edit source]
Climate preferences for Followers of Nagash:
- Habitable: Savannah, Desert, Wasteland
- Unpleasant: Mountain, Jungle, Island, Temperate
- Uninhabitable: Frozen, Magical Forest, Chaotic Wasteland
Start locations[edit | edit source]
- Land of Assassins (2/3 settlements)
Victory conditions[edit | edit source]
- Eye of the Vortex
- Collect 5 Books of Nagash
- Short campaign
- Long campaign
Strategy[edit | edit source]