Grimgor Ironhide is a Greenskins melee infantry unit in Total War: Warhammer. Backed up by his Black Orc bodyguard "Da Immortulz", Grimgor is "Da Best" - the brutal will of Gork made manifest.
Even for a Black Orc, Grimgor's thirst for war was exceptional. If a single day went by without a battle, Grimgor was known to start camp-decimating arguments, his one good eye blazing with eagerness to find fault and start a good scrap. Two days without a battle and Grimgor would smite anything he could reach, save (perhaps) his fellow Black Orcs. No one knows for sure what would happen if three days without a battle ever occurred, but even scarred veterans tremble just to think of it. This unquenchable thirst for battle is a sign that marks out a Warboss for leadership, a sign that the Orc is favoured by Gork (or Mork). In a hulking Black Orc with unmatched fighting skills and ferocity it has marked out Grimgor for greatness; the prophet and harbinger of Gork (or Mork).
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Melee Expert: Melee Experts might have a very strong melee attack or melee defence, or high values in both. Some also have melee-focused skills like Charge Defence. Use them to counter other strong melee units. When facing them, it is best to take them out before they can enter melee.
Grimgor has two available quests; Gitsnik and Blood-Forged Armour.
Grimgor has no available mount.
- Additional Starting Units
- Lord Effects
- Fightiness: +1 when in foreign territory (all forces)
- Campaign movement range: +10% (all characters)
- Upkeep: -15% for Black Orcs and Big 'Uns units
- +12 leadership Black Orcs
- +10 Armour Black Orcs
- +30% post-battle loot
Click here to add a strategy!