Grimgor Ironhide is a Greenskins melee infantry unit in Total War: Warhammer. Backed up by his Black Orc bodyguard "Da Immortulz", Grimgor is "Da Best" - the brutal will of Gork made manifest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Even for a Black Orc, Grimgor's thirst for war was exceptional. If a single day went by without a battle, Grimgor was known to start camp-decimating arguments, his one good eye blazing with eagerness to find fault and start a good scrap. Two days without a battle and Grimgor would smite anything he could reach, save (perhaps) his fellow Black Orcs. No one knows for sure what would happen if three days without a battle ever occurred, but even scarred veterans tremble just to think of it. This unquenchable thirst for battle is a sign that marks out a Warboss for leadership, a sign that the Orc is favoured by Gork (or Mork). In a hulking Black Orc with unmatched fighting skills and ferocity it has marked out Grimgor for greatness; the prophet and harbinger of Gork (or Mork).
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Melee Expert: Melee Experts might have a very strong melee attack or melee defence, or high values in both. Some also have melee-focused skills like Charge Defence. Use them to counter other strong melee units. When facing them, it is best to take them out before they can enter melee.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Quest Items[edit | edit source]
Grimgor has no available mount.
Lord effects in campaign[edit | edit source]
- Additional Starting Units
- Faction Effects
- Lord Effects
- +12 leadership Black Orcs
- +10 Armour Black Orcs
- +30% post-battle loot
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]