Gutter Runners (Poison) is a Skaven missile infantry unit in Total War: Warhammer II. Armed with poison, so even a glancing blow may mean agonising death to the target.
Most suspicious deaths and acts of espionage in Skaven society are blamed on the nefarious Clan Eshin. Such accusations are probably true, but, of course, there is no evidence. Much of this devastation is wrought by the Gutter Runners, Clan Eshin's black-clad death squads. Gutter Runners have undergone training in the mysterious fighting style developed in the Far East. Because of their ability to bend and contort their pliable bodies with a speed and dexterity unachievable by man, Gutter Runners have no need for encumbering armour - they simply dodge the blows and missile of their foes. A unit is often led by a Death Runner - the term used for the most promising assassin-adept.
- ↑ Dodge: This highly dexterous unit dodges blades and missiles with ease; its luck is known to run out quickly when facing magical weapons, however.
- ↑ Fire whilst moving: This unit can fire while on the move.
- ↑ Snare Net: Short-range throwing attack that slows the target.
- ↑ Stalk: This unit can move hidden in any terrain.
- ↑ Vanguard Deployment: This unit can deploy in an expanded deployment area, allowing it to start the battle within striking distance of the enemy - or somewhere unexpected.
Click here to add a strategy!