||By Asaph, I strike out for vengance and justice !
High Queen Khalida is a Tomb Kings melee legendary lord introduced in Total War: Warhammer II with the Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC.
Even in undeath, Khalida Neferher is a tireless warrior against corruption. Khalida marches to war with all the poise she had in life, yet more brutal and merciless than ever.
In campaign, she leads the Court of Lybaras faction.
Khalida Neferher, the Warrior-Queen of Lybaras, was highly respected across all the lands of Nehekhara. Her intelligence and bravery were as legendary as her intense sense of honour and justice. Her reign was tragically short, as she was cut down in her prime, and all of Nehekhara mourned her passing. Khalida was embalmed and placed in a seated position within a specially made reliquary. There she sits unmoving, her face concealed behind a beautiful death mask created in her likeness. In times of need Khalida awakens, and the power of Asaph infuses her mummified remains. Her flesh returns to its former beauty, gradually becoming as pale and hard as pristine white marble. Gracefully, she rises from her throne and glides across the temple floor, commanding the tall heavy doors to open with a delicate motion of her hand. Her famed archer legions, buried in vast tomb pits beside the temple, arise at her bidding, marching alongside their immortal warrior-queen as they did in life, bringing death to those that intrude upon her realm.
- ↑ Duellist: This unit is best used to attack individual targets such as Lords or Heroes. As it can only damage very few individuals at a time, it is not suitable against hordes of weak enemies.
- ↑ Poison Attacks: The poisonous attacks of this unit weaken the target's speed, damage, and vigour. Applies the Poison! debuff.
- Enables poison attacks (all armies)
- -50% attrition casualties suffered from all forms of attrition
- Untainted +3 (local province)
Click here to add a strategy!
- Khalida reduces all forms of corruption, enjoys a diplomatic relations bonus with other Tomb Kings factions and grants a hefty bonus to ammunition for all ranged units across her faction. She also confers poison attacks on all units in her army and suffers considerably less from attrition effects.
- Khalida is a strong duelist on her mounts. Poison reduces an enemy's combat stats, her combat stats are very balanced, and her charge bonus is high. She is a strong duelist but not amazing. She cannot go toe to toe with someone like Tyrion or Kholek. She also has no access to healing, meaning she has to pick and chose her battles wisely.