"My advice to his Imperial Majesty to ensure we maintain our vital trade link with Karak Ziflin: grow a beard and keep your promises."
- —Letter to the High Lord of the Chair, from Ambassador Willemijna von Kotzdam
Karak Ziflin is a minor Dwarfs faction introduced in Total War: Warhammer. The faction is led by Rorek Granitehand and lies in the Grey Mountains just north of the Axe Bite Pass between Bretonnia and the Empire.
- Base campaign
- Karak Ziflin (settlement)
- As the Northwestern-most Dawi, they are a rare breed and likely to be wiped out quickly.
- If Louen or Franz wants a friendly faction in the mountains it may be wise to befriend and protect these Dwarfs. Alternatively, one can let them be wiped out so they can conquer the mountains for themselves.
- If playing as The Barrow Legion, they should be a primary target so you fully control the Grey Mountains. From there you can push out in your desired direction, while having a foothold to fall back to if the Bretonnians or the Empire overwhelm you.