- In Total War: Warhammer I, this faction is called "Dwarfs".
Karaz-a-Karak are a playable sub-faction of Dwarfs. Originally introduced in Total War: Warhammer as "Dwarfs", the faction was renamed to Karaz-a-Karak in the Potion of Speed Update for Total War: Warhammer II. They are playable in campaign, multiplayer and custom battles.
How they play[edit | edit source]
A summary of Karaz-a-Karak gameplay:
- Regiments of Renown: These are unique, more-powerful versions of regular Dwarfs units.
- The Great Book of Grudges: In the campaign, Dwarf players are issued grudge missions to take revenge for enemy attacks. Completing grudges is essential.
- Underway: Dwarf armies can enter Use Underway stance, allowing them to bypass danger by travelling underground. This mechanic is shared with Greenskins and Skaven.
- Runes: Dwarfs have special inventory items called runes, which can be attached to units like banners.
- The Forge: A crafting system where Dwarfs use resources, as well as Oathgold, to craft magical items (added in the Resurgent Update for Total War: Warhammer II)
Background[edit | edit source]
In battle[edit | edit source]
Regiments of Renown[edit | edit source]
Karaz-a-Karak has all the same Regiments of Renown as other Dwarfs.
In the campaign[edit | edit source]
Karaz-a-Karak are playable in Mortal Empires campaign. In Total War: Warhammer they are named "Dwarfs".
Legendary Lord Choices[edit | edit source]
See lord pages for details on special abilities, starting units and effects.
Start Position[edit | edit source]
- The Silver Road (Karaz-a-Karak settlement only)
Victory Conditions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]