Khazrak the One-Eye is a Beastmen legendary Lord unit in the Call of the Beastmen DLC. He is the main playable Lord in the An Eye For An Eye mini-campaign. More than a savage and destructive beast, Khazrak has a keen mind for strategy combined with animal cunning and guile.
Possessing a ruthless cunning far above that of his bestial kin, Khazrak the One-Eye is the most dangerous and powerful Beastlord in the Drakwald. He has plagued the region for years, descending without warning and then slipping away into the shadows once more. Khazrak has a unique ability to control and harness the unruly spirit of the herd and devise simple but effective battle plans. He is unlike most Beastmen, his patient and cunning mind at odds with the normal headstrong nature of his kind. Khazrak's warband roams the Drakwald terrorising the townships and roads, and never before has a Beastman leader proven so elusive to retribution. No one is spared in Khazrak's attacks, his superbly trained Warhounds chasing down the few who manage to escape.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
When chosen as starting lord:
Additional Starting Units
- Leadership: +10 when fighting against humans (all forces)
- Income from raiding: +40%
- Charge bonus: +10 for Bestigor Herd units (all forces)
- Recruitment cost -50% for Bestigors (lord's army)
- +3 recruit rank Bestigors
- -30% upkeep Bestigors
The Old World, Mortal Empires[edit | edit source]
Click here to add a strategy!