- Khemri require the Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC.
- For the settlement of the same name, please see Land of the Dead.
How they play[edit | edit source]
A summary of Tomb Kings gameplay:
- Units: Tomb Kings focus on ranks of skeleton infantry and chariots, combined with powerful animated statues and constructs.
- Elite units: They also have Regiments of Renown and campaign-exclusive Legions of Legend.
- Realm of Souls: As Tomb Kings armies take damage in battle, a bar fills up mass-healing the army and allowing a Ushabti to be summoned.
- Day of Awakening: In campaign, Tomb Kings do not require money for unit recruitment or upkeep, instead having unit/army caps which are increased by buildings/technolgies.
- Canopic Jars: A unique resource used for research and by the Mortuary Cult.
- Mortuary Cult: A cult of priests who use resources to craft magical items and elite Legions of Legend.
- Nine Books of Nagash: In the Eye of the Vortex campaign, Tomb Kings don't compete with rituals, but rather search for these books.
Background[edit | edit source]
Khemri is the greatest city of Nehekhara - now known as the land of the dead. Lying on the banks of the once-great River Mortis, it has historically been the regions capital and had mastery over surrounding cities.
In battle[edit | edit source]
Khemri play like a regular Tomb Kings faction. See that page for details.
In campaign[edit | edit source]
Khemri largely play like a regular Tomb Kings faction. See that page for details.
Legendary Lord choices[edit | edit source]
Faction effects[edit | edit source]
- Public order +2 (all provinces)
- Growth +10 (all provinces)
- Construction time -1 (province capital/settlement buildings)
Climate preferences[edit | edit source]
Climate preferences for Khemri:
- Habitable: Savannah, Desert, Wasteland
- Unpleasant: Mountain, Jungle, Island, Temperate
- Uninhabitable: Frozen, Magical Forest, Chaotic Wasteland
Start locations[edit | edit source]
Victory conditions[edit | edit source]
- Eye of the Vortex
- Collect 5 Books of Nagash
- Short campaign
- Long campaign
Strategy[edit | edit source]