King Louen Leoncoeur is a Bretonnian legendary lord. In campaign, he leads the main Bretonnia faction. "Fell deeds and dark ruin await those who dare to face the son of Gilles le Breton!"
Louen Leoncoeur is the greatest leader of the Bretonnians since Gilles the Uniter. A mighty Warrior-King, his subjects know well that he is the pinnacle of Knightly perfection and honour. Highly skilled on the field of battle and a master of tactics and strategy, Louen has never known defeat. Commoners and nobles alike speak his name with the same reverence, likening Louen to the mighty Companions of Gilles from ages past; some even say that the blood of Gilles runs in his veins. As ferocious yet honourable in diplomacy as he is in war, King Louen the "Lionhearted" is renowned far beyond the borders and Bretonnia itself, and respected by all. After more than twenty glorious years on the throne, Louen still appears to be in the prime of his life, though scholars whisper that he is close to his ninetieth year. It is said that he intends to turn his attentions to cursed Mousillon, cleansing it of taint and restoring its former glory. If Louen does this, the lands of Bretonnia will be united under his banner once and for all.
- ↑ Armoured & Shielded: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage. Shields have a chance of blocking arrows, bolts, rifle shots and similar small arms fire - but only in a forward facing arc.
- ↑ Melee Expert: Melee Experts might have a very strong melee attack or melee defence, or high values in both. Some also have melee-focused skills like Charge Defence. Use them to counter other strong melee units. When facing them, it is best to take them out before they can enter melee.
- Immune to Psychology
- Additional Starting Units
- Lord Effects
- King Louen starts with all Knightly Vows unlocked
- Campaign movement range: +10% (all characters)
- Aura size: +50% for all Lords (when attacking)
- +8 MA vs enemies of The Lady
- +12 Leadership vs enemies of The Lady
Added in Total War: Warhammer II:
Click here to add a strategy!