Rite of Awakening[edit | edit source]
Awakening a Mage-Priest from his contemplation must not be done lightly, but those that are roused add their unfathomable power to the Great Purpose.
Cost: 3000 money (2100 as Hexoatl), Cooldown: 20 turns, Duration: 5 turns.
- Allows the recruitment of 1 Slann Mage-Priest each time the ritual is performed.
- This is the only way to recruit Slann in campaign.
- Recruiting a Slann also requires constructing the Star Chamber building.
Rite of Ferocity[edit | edit source]
An ancient rite that invigorates those reptiles who oppose trespassers, intruders and servants of the ancient enemy.
Cost: 2000 money (1400 as Hexoatl), Cooldown: 20 turns, Duration: 5 turns.
- Unit experience gain +80 per turn (all forces).
- Unit experience +2 for all unit recruits.
- Income from post-battle loot +25%.
- Local recruitment capacity +1 (all provinces)..
Rite of Sotek[edit | edit source]
Invoking the Serpent God makes the jungles themselves turn against the interlopers who dare to invade His realms.
- Causes attrition for foreign armies in your territory.
- Ambush success chance for your faction: +50%
Rite of Primeval Glory[edit | edit source]
The Slann summon the fauna of Lustria, the feral beasts of the jungle shall answer.
Cost: 12000 money (8400 as Hexoatl), Cooldown: 50 turns, Duration: 15 turns.
- An army of Feral Carnosaur, Feral Stegadon and Feral Bastiladon units spawns at your capital.
- Gives all Lizardmen armies of the faction access to an army ability which summons Feral Cold Ones in battle.
Rite of Resilience[edit | edit source]
This replaces the Rite of Sotek for the Itza faction.
This sacred ordinance ensures that those Saurus standing alongside the Great White Lizard display the selfsame durability in the face of relentless assault.
Cost: 2000, Cooldown: 15 turns, Duration: 5 turns
- Melee defence: +10 for Saurus and Temple Guard units
- Attribute: Unbreakable for Saurus and Temple Guard units
- Attribute: Expert Charge Defence for Saurus and Temple Guard units
Rite of Tzunki[edit | edit source]
- This replaces the Rite of Sotek for the Tlaqua faction.
This ancient ceremony confers stamina on those who perform it, allowing them to travel further for a limited time.
Cost: 2500, Cooldown: 20 turns, Duration: 1 turn
- Resets campaign movement range for all Tlaqua characters and armies.
- Armies cannot change out of March stance once they use up their movement this turn, after performing this rite.
Rite of Allegiance[edit | edit source]
This replaces the Rite of Sotek for the Spirit of the Jungle faction.
Nakai's constancy, shored up by the appropriate liturgy of course, draws his reptilian kin to the Wanderer's war banner.
Cost: 300 favour, Cooldown: 10 turns, Duration: 5 turns
Rite of Rebirth[edit | edit source]
This replaces the Rite of Primeval Glory for the Spirit of the Jungle faction.
For the Lizardmen, a time of renascence is now at hand, heralded by this powerful observance and the return of the Wanderer.
Cost: 500 favour, Cooldown: 25 turns, Duration: 1 turn
- A non-replenishing army of blessed units will spawn for the Defenders of the Great Plan at their capital
Rite of Mastery[edit | edit source]
This replaces the Rite of Ferocity for the Spirit of the Jungle faction.
Only the strongest of the already-mighty Kroxigor are fit to serve alongside the legendary, and indefatigable protector of the Lizardmen.
Cost: 3000, Cooldown: 20 turns, Duration: 5 turns
- Recruit Rank: +2 for Kroxigor Ancients
- Recruit Rank: +1 for Kroxigor and Sacred Kroxigor units
- Weapon Strength: +15% for Kroxigor and Sacred Kroxigor units
- Armour: +20 for Kroxigor and Sacred Kroxigor units