Lore of Nehekhara
- 1 Lore Attribute
- 2 Spells
- 3 Units
- 4 Items
- 5 Strategy
- 6 Source
Lore Attribute[edit | edit source]
The Restless Dead[edit | edit source]
- The Passive of the Lore, active mapwide on casting another spell.
- Resurrects Dead Combatants
- Replenishes Hitpoints of Combatants
- Heals before Resurrecting
- By which the dead don’t stay that way for long, springing back into jerking, clanking Unlife.
Spells[edit | edit source]
Djaf's Incantation of Cursed Blades[edit | edit source]
- +20% Weapon Damage
- +20% Armour Piercing Damage
- +16 Bonus Versus Large when Overcast
- Winds cost: 5
- Can be overcasted.
- Targets an Ally
- Imbued with the essence of the God of Death, the Nehekaran’s blades strike with supernatural force to harvest souls for Djaf
Neru's Incantation of Protection[edit | edit source]
- Grants 44% Physical Resistance
- Overcast for extra duration
- Costs 10 Winds when overcast
- Targets an Ally.
Ptra's Incantation of Righteous Smiting[edit | edit source]
- +40% AP missile damage
- +40% regular missile damage
- +20 reload skill when overcast
- Costs 10 winds when overcast.
- Targets an Area and effects allies.
Usirian's Incantation of Vengeance[edit | edit source]
- Direct Damage spell.
- Reduces Speed by 24%
- Overcast for 48%
- Weak versus a single combatant.
- Overcast cost is 15 winds.
Usekph's Incantation of Desiccation[edit | edit source]
- Area of Effect Hex Spell
- Reduces both Melee stats, defence by 27, melee attack by 44 when overcast.
- Costs 21 winds when overcast.
Sakhmet's Incantation of the Skullstorm[edit | edit source]
- A vortex with a 27(!) second duration
- Costs 18 winds to overcast.
- Causes major magical damage.
- Medium Area of effect, increased by overcasting.
Units[edit | edit source]
Units which can use spells from this lore:
- Tomb Kings
Items[edit | edit source]
Items which contain bound spells from this lore:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Lore attribute combines with the Realm of Souls to keep the infantry of the Tomb Kings fighting for as long as possible. Djaf's Incancation provides a strong damage boost, however is more useful for the bonus vs. large it can give while overcast. Overcasted on Settra (or a generic Tomb King) with his Warsphinx and he can tear apart enemy large units. This works for other Lords/characters or constructs as well. Neru provides a strong physical resist, beware enemies with magic attacks will cut through that defence.
Ptra's Incantation is useful for ranged units like Skeleton archers, Ushabti (Great Bows), and the Bone Giant. This spell can make them much more deadly and given that there are a number of Tomb Kings armies that rely on such units, this is a useful but niche spell. Uisirian's Incantation is a direct damage that slows, rarely sees use and is prohibitively expensive. Uskeph's Incantation is similar.
Sakhmet's Incantation is notable for being one of the longest lasting Vortexes in the game. It can shred infantry, but beware its random movements as it can turn back on your units just as easily.
This Lore is usually played cheap and simply. One brings just Nerus's Incantation and Djaf's Blades. This allows a strong protective spell and offensive spell. They are both cheap and the more casting means more healing for the infantry of the Tomb Kings. One of Khatep's items provides a map wide buff whenever he casts that is conducive to this style.
Source[edit | edit source]
- This reddit thread by /u/SBFms