Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lore of Nehekhara
- 1 Lore Attribute
- 2 Spells
- 3 Units
- 4 Items
- 5 Source
Lore Attribute[edit | edit source]
The Restless Dead[edit | edit source]
- The Passive of the Lore, active mapwide on casting another spell.
- Resurrects Dead Combatants
- Replenishes Hitpoints of Combatants
- Heals before Resurrecting
Spells[edit | edit source]
Djaf's Incantation of Cursed Blades[edit | edit source]
- +20% Weapon Damage
- +20% Armour Piercing Damage
- +16 Bonus Versus Large
- Winds cost: 5
- Can be overcasted.
- Targets an Ally
Neru's Incantation of Protection[edit | edit source]
- Grants 44% Physical Resistence
- Overcastable for extra duration
- Costs 10 Winds when overcast
- Targets an Ally.
Ptra's Incantation of Righteous Smiting[edit | edit source]
- +40% AP missile damage
- +40% regular missile damage
- +20 reload skill (when overcast)
- Costs 10 winds when overcast.
- Targets an Area and effects allies.
Usirian's Incantation of Vengeance[edit | edit source]
- Direct Damage spell.
- Reduces Speed (I think by 24% when normal cast and 48% when overcast).
- Weak versus a single combatant.
- Overcast cost is 15 winds.
Usekph's Incantation of Desiccation[edit | edit source]
- Area of Effect Hex Spell
- Reduces both Melee stats, defence always by 27, melee attack by 44 when overcast.
- Costs 21 winds when overcast.
Sakhmet's Incantation of the Skullstorm[edit | edit source]
- A vortex with a 27(!) second duration
- Costs 18 winds to overcast.
- Causes major magical damage.
- Medium Area of effect, increased by overcasting.
Units[edit | edit source]
Units which can use spells from this lore:
- Tomb Kings
Items[edit | edit source]
Items which contain bound spells from this lore:
Source[edit | edit source]
- This reddit thread by /u/SBFms