Lore of the Deep
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Total War: WARHAMMER Wiki by .|
For the Drowned Dead spell, see unique spells.
Lore attribute[edit | edit source]
Kiss of the Deep
- Causes damage to combatants. (4 seconds)
- No matter how far away, none can escape the Kiss of the Deep, nor breathe again with lungs full of seawater.
Spells[edit | edit source]
Tidecall[edit | edit source]
Breath Spell that slows down the enemy, disrupts their formation and deals some damage. Similiar to Wind Blast.
- Type: Breath
- Duration: 6 seconds
- Target: Ground
- Cannot use if: Climbing
- Cannot target if: Flying, on a wall
- Moderate magical damage
- Disrupt formation
- Expanding tear-shaped attack
- Weak vs armour
- Contact: Tidecall (6s) -24% speed
Spiteful Shot[edit | edit source]
- +90 accuracy
- Sheer, undiluted spite sharpens the dead eye further.
Denizens of the Deep[edit | edit source]
- Summons a unit of Rotting Prometheans
Fog of the Damned[edit | edit source]
- Debuff spell, that reduces leadership and lowers the speed of the enemy.
Vangheist's Revenge[edit | edit source]
- Summons a large ethereal ship which fires cannons on the enemy.
Kraken's Pull[edit | edit source]
- Vortex Spell (16 seconds)
- -48% speed on contact (10 seconds)
- Few have the strength to break free once the kraken has them within its horrid, tentacled grasp
Units[edit | edit source]
Units which can cast spells from this lore:
- Cylostra Direfin
- Vampire Admiral (Polearm?)
- Vampire Fleet Captain (Deep)
Items[edit | edit source]
Items which have bound spells from this lore:
- Kraken's Tusk: Tidecall