Overview[edit | edit source]
In the campaign, he leads The Awakened. He can attack in melee or range, but unlike other vampires he is generally not a spellcaster.
Description[edit | edit source]
Originally a vampire from the Old World, Harkon's ship was attacked by Norscan pirates and blown off course, before running aground in Lustria. Luthor made the best of his fortune however, he murdered and zombified the remaining crew and found another ship (which he called The Dread Abyssal). Now he sails the coasts of Lustria, hunting for treasure, raiding and making his bases in the region called The Vampire Coast. After an ill-fortuned raid against a Lizardmen temple, his mind was blasted into pieces and he was cut off from the Winds of Magic. Now he seeks to find the artefacts necessary to put his mind back together.
Character abilities[edit | edit source]
Lord effects[edit | edit source]
-60 diplomatic relations with Lizardmen
+8 Leadership when fighting Lizardmen
+25% magic resistance (Lord's Army)
+3 Vampiric Corruption (Local province)
Any one of Luthor's multiple personalities can gain control in the form of random Legendary Lord character traits, which makes him very unpredictable. See below for details.
Character traits[edit | edit source]
Possible random traits:
- The Bad
- A determinedly vicious and unhinged portion of Luthor's soul controls this personality, occasionally making him think he is the Kraken itself!
- Spell: Kraken's Pull
- Weapon damage: +15%
- Missile damage: -15%
- Cooldown +50% to Kraken's Pull
- The Mad
- Paranoia, though a sign of madness, doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you and you shouldn't kill them first.
- Weapon strength +25%
- Melee attack +15
- The Coward
- Speed: +15%
- Missile damage: +15%
- Leadership: -15
Items[edit | edit source]
Spells[edit | edit source]
- Luthor first has to complete a quest line before he can unlock any spells (except for if he randomly gets the Narcissist trait, which gives him Vangheist's Revenge).
- After that, he has access to the Lore of the Deep.
- Luthor has no spells.
Mounts[edit | edit source]
Before being mounted, Luthor Harkon begins as a ranged infantry unit.
Notable Skills[edit | edit source]
- Man'O'War - increases the leadership of Depth Guard and Zombie Deckhands
- Severed From the Winds - increased magic resistance and lowers power reserve for enemies
- Hand Cannon - increases own ranged damage and that of zombie gunners
- Moment of Lucidity - sometimes increases melee defence and armour
- Pirate King - reduced upkeep for Harkon's army, increased global recruitment capacity
Strategy[edit | edit source]