Malagor the Dark Omen is a spellcaster infantry legendary lord for the Beastmen. Where the Crowfather treads, mayhem and destruction always follow close behind.
The Beastmen believe that Malagor is the doom of mankind personified. He is a figure of nightmare across the entire Great Forest, revered by the Beastmen but feared above all by superstitious humans. To man, Malagor represents the downfall of all they hold dear. Vilified by the Cult of Sigmar as the epitome of sin due to his many blasphemies, a sighting of Malagor is the most terrifying portent of all. He is the winged fiend that rises from the benighted forests to challenge the gods of men. He is the devil rendered in woodcut in ancient tomes, kept under lock and key lest the terrible secrets within blast the sanity of any who read them.
When chosen as starting lord:
Additional Starting Units
- Campaign movement range: +10%
- Bray-Shaman Hero capacity: +2
- Diplomatic relations: +30 with Beastmen Warherds factions
- +2 horde growth
- Hero recruit rank +3 for Bray-Shamans (lord's army)
- -8% enemy replenishment (local province)
- -8 enemy leadership (local province)
Click here to add a strategy!