Nasty Skulkers are a Greenskins melee infantry unit in Total War: Warhammer. Added in The King and the Warlord update. The player must purchase the DLC to use these units, but the AI can have them in their armies even if the player does not own the DLC.
When it comes to discovering underhanded advantages, Goblins are always seeking some new kind of dirty trick, be it a chance to sneak attack a foe or gang up on a crippled enemy. Some Goblins excel at darting forward and stabbing at an enemy's soft spots before slinking away. It is almost magical the way that they seem to pop out of nowhere - striking from between a comrade's legs or leaping out of the shadows "all stabby like". Such devious gobbos are known as Nasty Skulkers and are generally thought to be "a bad piece o' work", even by shifty Goblin standards. Once a Nasty Skulker has latched onto an enemy unit, he will plague it, slitting throats and jabbing groins until he is found out and stomped to death.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Vanguard Deployment: This unit can deploy in an expanded deployment area, allowing it to start the battle within striking distance of the enemy - or somewhere unexpected.
- ↑ Stalk: This unit can move hidden in any terrain.
- ↓ Poor Leadership: This unit suffers from poor leadership and will easily rout. Keep its flanks secure and your Lord or other encouraging units nearby.
- Opportunist Murderer, a passive ability which improves their Armour-Piercing Damage and Melee Attack when they are winning their current combat. Using the base stats of the Nasty Skulkers, they go from 18 → 24.5 Armour-Piercing Damage, and 26 → 42 Melee Attack.
- Smoke Bomb, an active ability which reduces enemies' Speed around them by 76%.
Click here to add a strategy!