How it works[edit | edit source]
- Settlements in the Norscan peninsula itself are regular Norscan settlements, with the full range of Norscan buildings available.
- Marauder Outposts can be constructed in coastal (ie: port) settlements outside of the Norscan peninsula. They have a limited range of buildings available.
- Racial capitals can also be turned into Marauder Outposts, and Norsca can even construct some landmarks there.
Techs[edit | edit source]
Additionally, occupying racial capitals (requires building at least the first building in the settlement chain) unlocks technologies in the Norsca tech tree.
- Occupied Miragliano in Tilea (province): Secrets of War & Coin
- Occupied Couronne in Couronne: Secrets of Grape & Grain
- Occupied Karaz-a-Karak in The Silver Road: Secrets of Mining & Machinery
- Occupied Altdorf in Reikland: Secrets of Steel & Magic
- Occupied Castle Drakenhof in Eastern Sylvania: Secrets of Necromancy
- Occupied Black Crag/Karak Drazh in Death Pass: Secrets of Gork & Mork
Added in Total War: Warhammer II:
- Occupied Lothern (settlement) in Eataine: Secrets of the Court
- Occupied Naggarond (settlement) in Iron Mountains: Secrets of Dark Sorcery
- Occupied Hexoatl in Isthmus of Lustria: Secrets of the Ancients
- Occupied Skavenblight: Secrets of the Under-Empire
- Occupied Khemri in Land of the Dead: Secrets of Past Dynasties