Pauhax Sentinels (Terradon Riders) is a Lizardmen cavalry unit in Total War: Warhammer II. The keenest eyes, the sharpest reflexes, the coldest of hearts.
Terradons are large flying reptiles that have haunted the skies above Lustria since for time immemorial. They are dangerous predators with sharp talons and pointed beaks that are filled with needle-like teeth. Many creatures fear to see the ominous shadow of their wide wingspan or to hear the shrill and piercing cries of their hunting packs. Skinks have mastered the art of riding Terradons by capturing their hatchlings at a young enough age that the beasts bond with their future riders - no easy matter considering the height and precariousness of Terradon lairs. There is a great demand for Terradon Riders as messengers and scouts, and they are exceptionally useful in battle. There, they streak ahead of the main Lizardmen force, the Skinks clinging to the flying reptiles' backs, launching poison-tipped javelins or slinging deadly fireleech bolas. Veteran riders, known as Sky Leaders, know to harass larger units, whittling them down to size before flying into combat to finish them off.
- ↑ Death from Above: While airborne, this unit can use a special attack to damage enemies below.
- ↑ Fire whilst moving: This unit can fire while on the move.
- ↑ Poison Attacks: The poisonous attacks of this unit weaken the target's speed, damage, and vigour. Applies the Poison! debuff.
- ↑ Vanguard Deployment: This unit can deploy in an expanded deployment area, allowing it to start the battle within striking distance of the enemy - or somewhere unexpected.
- ↑ Dodge: This highly dexterous unit dodges blades and missiles with ease; its luck is known to run out quickly when facing magical weapons, however.
Click here to add a strategy!