Prince Sigvald the Magnificent is a Warriors of Chaos legendary lord unit introduced in Total War: Warhammer. Unblemished, frozen in time, pristine - the skin-deep appearance of Sigvald belies a twisted, corrupted, vicious soul, hungry for destruction.
Though he appears to be little more than sixteen summers of age, Sigvald the Magnificent has blighted the world for over three hundred years. The personification of beauty on the outside, but rot within, Sigvald rides at the head of an army of utterly devoted followers who would give their lives for him without a second thought. His elite bodyguard bear mirrored shields so that Sigvald might bask in his own divine glory, and dozens of exotic females attend to his every whim and desire. Such are the depths of Sigvald's self-obsession that he will even call his retainers to attend him with their mirrors in the midst of battle, preening and murmuring compliments to himself as men plunge into battle and die all around him.
- ↑ Armoured & Shielded: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage. Shields have a chance of blocking arrows, bolts, rifle shots and similar small arms fire - but only in a forward facing arc.
- ↑ Charge Defence Against All: When standing and bracing against a charge this unit will negate the enemy's charge bonus.
- ↑ Duellist: This unit is best used to attack individual targets such as Lords or Heroes. As it can only damage very few individuals at a time, it is not suitable against hordes of weak enemies.
- ↑ Melee Expert: Melee Experts might have a very strong melee attack or melee defence, or high values in both. Some also have melee-focused skills like Charge Defence. Use them to counter other strong melee units. When facing them, it is best to take them out before they can enter melee.
When chosen as starting lord:
- Additional Starting Units
- Lord Effects
- Diplomatic relations: +20 with Norscan Tribes
- Leadership: +15 when fighting against humans (all forces)
- Armour: +15 for Lords and embedded Heroes (all forces)
- +3 Horde growth
- -60% Marauder upkeep
- +3 Marauder recruit rank
Click here to add a strategy!