Random events are a kind of event which cause a random effect to happen to your faction or to all factions.
List of Random Events[edit | edit source]
- The Disappeared: one of your cities suffers negative population growth for a few turns. Flavour text hints at Skaven with "triangular symbol".
- The Savage Blow: all factions now have extra charge bonus (x turns)
- Recruiting Surplus: -25% recruitment cost for all your forces (3 turns)
- A Brutal Business: +20 Weapon damage for all armies of all factions (10 turns)
- Shoddy Workmanship: -10% income from all buildings faction-wide (3 turns)
- Voice of the Forest: recruits a Waystalker at one of your settlements.
- The Forge of Starlight: Leadership +? (? turns)
- Only One: Leadership +12 when fighting against Beastmen Warherds, for 6 turns.
- The Great Council: Treasury +1500
- Gobbo Riots: Obedience -4 (factionwide)
- Guerillas In Our Midst: Public Order -3 (4 turns) (all provinces).
- Count Noctilus: An event introduced in Total War: Warhammer. Refers to Count Noctilus. Total Dark Magic -850.
- Pain Makers: +25% income from raiding, +25% income from sacking
- Amanar Attacks: Damages buildings in a random coastal city