Rats, Rats Everywhere!
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Total War: WARHAMMER Wiki by .|
Deep within the ruins of a recently destroyed city, you send a scouting party to investigate a nearby tunnel entrance. While waiting for them to return you suddenly find that your camp is completely surrounded by Skaven. What a surprise? They demand payment for your safe passage.
Guide[edit | edit source]
Pay them[edit | edit source]
- Treasury -500
Fight them[edit | edit source]
- -25% Campaign Movement Speed for 3 turns.
- Nothing happens.
Wait until your scouts return[edit | edit source]
- Mortal Empires: Treasury -500
Scout come back and rats run away
Say you work for the Horned Rat[edit | edit source]
Confused, impressed or afraid... you're not sure which; Skaven expressions are so hard to read. Either way, your ruse works: the Skaven eventually offer you tribute before quickly departing.
- Skaven: Ritual Currency +250
- Non-skaven: searching character is wounded.
- Mortal Empires: searching character is wounded even if it's Skaven