Overview[edit | edit source]
- Temperate lowlands
- Mountains, Badlands and Wastelands
- Can only be settled by Greenskins and Dwarfs.
- Many of these mountain/wasteland settlements change their appearance on the campaign map, depending on whether they are held by Dwarfs or Greenskins.
- Can only be settled by Wood Elves.
- None may settle except Norscan tribes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wood Elves have a special settlement system. They can occupy any settlement, but with restrictions on which buildings may be erected.
- Norsca also have a special settlement system. They can occupy anywhere in the Norscan peninsula. Outside of that, they may only take coastal/port settlements and racial capitals.
- Horde factions such as Beastmen and Chaos Warriors of course can not settle anywhere, as normal.