Rotting Prometheans Gunnery Mob is a Vampire Coast monstrous infantry unit in Total War: Warhammer II. A stampede of crab-like monsters is all the scarier when accompanied by the hisses and cracks of gunpowder weapons.
There are many wondrous and dangerous creatures that dwell beneath the world's waves. From fire-breathing Sea Dragons to the ravaging Kraken of the Great Ocean, the sea’s bounty is truly as varied as that of land-going life. Once dead, however, even the most belligerent creatures become infinitely more controllable to the seafaring Necromancers that terrorise the oceans. The Lustrian coastline is home to many such useful sea monsters, including the crab-like Prometheans which scuttle across the more shallower regions of the continent’s surrounding ocean floors. Standing as tall as fully-grown men, and with pincers that can dismember a man like giant scissors, they are distant cousins of the much larger and rarer Leviathans. Being relatively common in their known habitats, Prometheans are often targeted by Undead pirate fleets to be killed, reanimated, and brought into their fighting ranks, either as mounts or as monstrous combatants in their own right.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Defender: This elite unit excels at pinning the enemy down in melee, buying time for the rest of your army to get into position.
- ↑ Aquatic: Where other units of small stature struggle to fight and move in shallow water, Aquatic units excel.
- ↑ Fire whilst moving: This unit can fire while on the move.
Click here to add a strategy!