||Settra does not serve ! Settra rules !
Settra the Imperishable is a Tomb Kings legendary lord unit in Total War: Warhammer II: Rise of the Tomb Kings. The original uniter of Nehekhara, he is a ruthless leader whose thirst for conquest knows no bounds. Settra ruled over the most magnificent realm ever known; now he will see it restored. In campaign, he leads the Khemri faction. He is a spellcaster, but also very good in melee.
Settra, known by many godly titles such as Settra the Imperishable, the King of Kings, High King of Nehekhara, Lord of the Earth, Monarch of the Sky, Ruler of the Four Horizons, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Great Hawk of the Heavens, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri's legions, and so much more, is the mighty and absolute sovereign ruler of all Nehekhara, an ancient and powerful warrior-king who ruled a large and powerful Empire some two-thousand five hundred years before the birth of the Barbarian Hero Sigmar Heldenhammer and the founding of the Empire. Settra is as ruthless and tyrannical a ruler as can ever be, whose thirst for conquest and power is only matched by that of Nagash himself. His power is far greater than any other Tomb King, and his unyielding will is such that he never needs to return to his sarcophagus to rest. The immortality he lusted after in life is now his, and the civilisations that flourished in his absence will soon known the full wrath of he who founded the first.
- ↑ Anti-Large: Anti-large units have an advantage against targets that are at least as large as a horse. This advantage can be a damage bonus against large targets or an attack that focuses on a very small area. However, some units are simply better against large targets because their attacks are slow and easy to dodge by skilled melee combatants.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Spellcaster: This unit can cast spells.
- Leadership aura size +100%
- Casualty replenishment rate +10% for Tomb Guard and Skeleton Chariot units
Before being mounted, Settra begins as a melee infantry unit.
Click here to add a strategy!
- Settra is a great leader, bringing bonuses to growth and public order, while reducing construction time. He also confers bonus armour to Skeleton Chariot and Tomb Guard units, and has a selection of unlockable mounts, including the Khemrian Warsphinx and the flame-wreathed Chariot of the Gods.