The Dominating Scheme[edit | edit source]
Provoke the brood-mothers, have them breed-breed! We will flood the over-world with our bodies! Yes-Yes!
- Food generated: +3
- Growth: +40
- Public order: +2
- Recruitment cost: -25%
The Thirteenth Scheme[edit | edit source]
The Lord of Decay have spoken! We-we invoke their scheme - the Thirteenth Plot - all Skavendom must unite against things!
- Diplomatic relations: +13 with Skaven
- On turn start, Lords in this character's region have a chance to gain loyalty
- Enemy Hero action success chance: -13%
- Hero action success chance: +13%
- Army Ability: Mors Clanstone / Pestilens Clanstone / Rictus Clanstone / Skryre Clanstone / Eshin Clanstone (Depends on which Clan you are playing as).
The Pestilent Scheme[edit | edit source]
Good-good! Further agenda of Arch Plaguelord Nurglitch, summon his agent-minion and let-let the choicest of plagues ravage the world.
- Summon a Pestilent Scheme Priest at your faction's capital.
- The Priest can spread plagues.
- Clan Pestilens gets a cooldown reduction for this scheme, benefits for spreading plague to your own forces, and a unique structure in the Skaven Under-Empire for spreading plague in their home settlement.
- Clan Pestilens also recieved updates in the Potion of Speed Update giving them extra features in regard to plagues. Please see Clan Pestilens for details.
The Scheme of DOOOOM![edit | edit source]
Yes-yes,a scheme of great DOOOOM! Send and agent of Skryre to cause great calamity on the things!
- Summon a DOOOOM! Engineer at your faction's capital.
Revitalizing Scheme[edit | edit source]
This Rite is only usable by Clan Eshin.
- Instantly restores health of all armies and recovers all characters out on injuries or resting from agent actions.