The Dominating Scheme[edit | edit source]
Provoke the brood-mothers, have them breed-breed! We will flood the over-world with our bodies! Yes-Yes!
Cost: 3000, Cooldown: 20 turns, Duration: 5 turns
- Food generated: +3
- Growth: +40
- Public order: +2
- Recruitment cost: -25%
The Thirteenth Scheme[edit | edit source]
The Lord of Decay have spoken! We-we invoke their scheme - the Thirteenth Plot - all Skavendom must unite against things!
Cost: 1313, Cooldown: 30 turns,Duration: 13 turns
- Diplomatic relations: +13 with Skaven
- On turn start, Lords in this character's region have a chance to gain loyalty
- Enemy Hero action success chance: -13%
- Hero action success chance: +13%
- Army Ability: Mors Clanstone / Pestilens Clanstone / Rictus Clanstone / Skryre Clanstone / Eshin Clanstone (Depends on which Clan you are playing as).
The Pestilent Scheme[edit | edit source]
Good-good! Further agenda of Arch Plaguelord Nurglitch, summon his agent-minion and let-let the choicest of plagues ravage the world.
Cost: 250, Cooldown: 30 turns
- Summon a Pestilent Scheme Priest at your faction's capital.
- The Priest can spread plagues.
- Clan Pestilens gets a cooldown reduction for this scheme, benefits for spreading plague to your own forces, and a unique structure in the Skaven Under-Empire for spreading plague in their home settlement.
- Clan Pestilens also recieved updates in the Potion of Speed Update giving them extra features in regard to plagues. Please see Clan Pestilens for details.
The Scheme of DOOOOM![edit | edit source]
Yes-yes,a scheme of great DOOOOM! Send and agent of Skryre to cause great calamity on the things!
Cost: 800, Cooldown: 30 turns
- Summon a DOOOOM! Engineer at your faction's capital.
The Revitalizing Scheme[edit | edit source]
This replaces the Pestilent Scheme for the Clan Eshin faction.
Not time to rest! No-no! Keep moving, not stopping!
Cost: 2500, Cooldown: 30 turns, Duration: 1 turn
- Instantly restores health of all armies and recovers all characters out on injuries or resting from agent actions.
Sudden Kill Scheme[edit | edit source]
This replaces the Scheme of DOOOOM! for the Clan Eshin faction.
There is always a time to act! That time is now! Let us move quick-fast and kill-kill!
Cost: 1000, Cooldown: 30 turns, Duration: 1 turn
- Missile Damage: +20% for Night Runners and Gutter Runners units (all armies)
- Speed: +10% for all units (all armies)
- Attribute: Stalk (all armies)
- Attribute: Snipe (all armies)