Sons of Ghorros
- Vanguard Deployment: This unit can deploy outside the deployment zone.
- Hide (forest): This unit can hide in forests until enemy units get too close.
Sons of Ghorros are a Beastmen Regiment of Renown melee cavalry unit in the Beastmen Total War: Warhammer downloadable content. A Centigor charges the enemy battle line, great weapon in hand, delivering oblivion to its foes.
Centigors are a disturbing cross between four-legged creatures, such as horses and oxen, and the bipedal beasts of Chaos, merged together by the Ruinous Powers in ages past. They possess the hindquarters and forelegs of their quadruped ancestors, granting them great speed and strength, but the upper body of a humanoid, with which they wield brutal weapons. Strong, vital and crude, these beast-centaurs are powerful creatures. However, they are not especially agile, and while they have great strength they lack the dexterity to manipulate objects with any skill or control. Centigors are bitter and spiteful, resenting their clumsy, awkward nature, and harbour a deep jealousy of creatures whose minds and bodies are better matched. As the sun rises and the warherds march from the herdstone to make war upon man, the Centigors rouse themselves from their stupors, taking up the weapons of the Beastmen and galloping to war beside them.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Vanguard Deployment: This unit can deploy in an expanded deployment area, allowing it to start the battle within striking distance of the enemy - or somewhere unexpected.
- ↑ Very Fast: This unit can run circles around most other units, taunting and harrassing the enemy or evading its missile fire.
Click here to add a strategy!