Summons or spawned units are units brought onto the battlefield through magic spells (especially unique spells) or army abilities rather than being brought as part of a regular army. To balance the power of these abilities, summoned units will gradually lose health over time. In campaign mode, summoned units do not persist after a battle ends.
Spells[edit | edit source]
Most of these are classed as augment or explosion spells, but all summon new units.
- Spawns a Cygor
- Spawns a unit of Plague Monks.
- Spawns a unit of Clanrats.
- Available to Vampire Coast casters, replaces Raise Dead from the Lore of the Vampires.
- Spawns a unit of Zombie Pirate Deckhands Mob.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a unit of Spider Hatchlings.
Army abilities[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a unit of Clanrats, who burst forth from a tunnel.
Unit abilities[edit | edit source]
- Maternal Instinct
- Lord of Undeath
- Summons a controllable fake "image" of Alith Anar which does not cause damage. Alith Anar only.
- Ghosts of the Past