Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Summons or spawned units are units brought onto the battlefield through magic spells (especially unique spells) or army abilities rather than being brought as part of a regular army. To balance the power of these abilities, summoned units will gradually lose health over time. In campaign mode, summoned units do not persist after a battle ends.
Spells[edit | edit source]
Most of these are classed as augment or explosion spells, but all summon new units.
- Spawns a Cygor
- Spawns a unit of Plague Monks.
- Spawns a unit of Clanrats.
- Available to Vampire Coast casters, replaces Raise Dead from the Lore of the Vampires.
- Spawns a unit of Zombie Pirate Deckhands Mob.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a unit of Spider Hatchlings.
Army abilities[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a unit of Clanrats, who burst forth from a tunnel.
Unit abilities[edit | edit source]
- Maternal Instinct
- Lord of Undeath
- Summons a controllable fake "image" of Alith Anar which does not cause damage. Alith Anar only.
- Ghosts of the Past