The Eye of Morrslieb (Cygor) is a Beastmen Regiment of Renown monster artillery unit. Plagued by visions, Cygors are cursed to see the Winds of Chaos. Naturally, this makes them mad and extremely dangerous. Beastmen require the Call of the Beastmen DLC to play.
Cygors are distant cousins of Minotaurs but, because they hail from the most tainted of all the realms of the Old World, they have diverged greatly from their kin. They are huge, hideously malformed giants, each possessed of a single eye in the centre of its forehead. Through this eye the Cygor is cursed to see not the material realm that mortals perceive, but the ever-shifting Winds of Chaos as they blow through and around the indistinct, ghostly shapes that populate their world. Assailed by such visions since birth, Cygors are all quite mad. The sheer size and ferocity of a Cygor is terrifying enough to mortals, but those who know of their terrible hunger fear them above all else. To the mage, a Cygor is utterly fearsome, for he knows that of all the warriors on the field of battle it is him alone the Cygor wishes to catch in its gnarled and calloused hands, his flesh it wants to tear apart, and his soul it must devour to slake its unending thirst.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ No Forest Penalty: Large units do not suffer penalties when moving through forest, simply smashing through the undergrowth instead.
- ↑ Special Ranged Weapon: This unit has a special missile attack with limited ammunition, which can be very useful when initiating attacks.
- ↑ Causes Terror: This unit can cause terror, making its melee target rout for a short time. Units that cause terror are immune to terror and fear themselves.
- Warp Gaze- Hex ability that snares enemy
Click here to add a strategy!