The Golden Order
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Total War: WARHAMMER Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Total War: WARHAMMER Wiki by .
The Golden Order
How they play[edit | edit source]
A summary of Empire gameplay:
- Units: The Empire have an extremely large and diverse roster with almost every unit type represented. Infantry form the core of their army, backed up by strong cavalry and artillery.
- Regiments of Renown: These are unique, more-powerful versions of regular Empire units.
- Imperial Authority: Develop authority within the empire by engaging in internal politics and quelling problems to enforce confederation, vassalage or war.
- Summon the Elector Counts: Secure the fealty of the Empire's lords to govern or take over by force, assigning new, more loyal Elector Counts
- Colleges of Magic: The Empire can recruit 7 different kinds of spellcaster heroes, who have access to a total of 42 spells – the most of any faction.
Background[edit | edit source]
In battle[edit | edit source]
The Golden Order play like a regular Empire faction in battle, with the addition of some new and unique units.
In campaign[edit | edit source]
Legendary Lord choices[edit | edit source]
Faction effects[edit | edit source]
- Armour: +10 for all units
- Hero capacity: +2 for Battle Wizards
- Upkeep: -50% for Battle Wizards
Climate preferences[edit | edit source]
Climate preferences for The Golden Order:
- Habitable: temperate, desert, savannah, mountain
- Unpleasant: jungle, temperate island
- Uninhabitable: chaos waste, wasteland, magical forest, frozen, ocean
Start locations[edit | edit source]
Victory conditions[edit | edit source]
- Short campaign
- Long campaign
Diplomacy[edit | edit source]
Starting agreements[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]