Throgg is a Norsca monstrous infantry legendary lord unit in the Norsca DLC for Total War: Warhammer. In the campaign, he leads the Wintertooth sub-faction.
Throgg, aka the Troll King, is a most unusual troll. Blessed by the Chaos Gods with intelligence, he has vowed to rise up and lead his race to dominance, killing and eating his enemies along the way.
- ↑ Frostbite: The intense cold cuts into the flesh and burns the foe's extremities, greatly reducing their speed.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Regeneration: Regeneration allows a unit to heal while in battle. Fire is known to harm this healing process, so be warned that flaming attacks will cause more damage to units with Regeneration.
- ↑ Melee Expert: Melee Experts might have a very strong melee attack or melee defence, or high values in both. Some also have melee-focused skills like Charge Defence. Use them to counter other strong melee units. When facing them, it is best to take them out before they can enter melee.
When chosen as starting lord:
- Additional Starting Units
- Lord Effects
- Physical resistance: 15% for all Norscan Troll and Norscan Ice Troll units (all forces)
- All units in Throgg's army are immune to all attrition
- Upkeep: -20% for all Norscsan Troll and Norscan Ice Troll units (all forces)
Click here to add a strategy!