Tomb Kings rites
Great Incantation of Tahoth[edit | edit source]
Once invoked, the God of scholars reveals secrets even lost to the Mortuary Cult. Due to Tahoth's summons, souls are called more freely from their realm.
Unlocks after owning 20 units.
Cost: 5000 money, Cooldown: 15 turns, Duration: 5 turns.
- A Casket of Souls will become available for recruitment into any of your armies, from the Regiments of Renown panel.
- Lord recruit rank +3
- Unit experience +2 for all new unit recruits.
Great Incantation of Ptra[edit | edit source]
When invoking the Sun God - the Creator God - one of his builder-disciples will arise, and at the Tomb King's command, fashion a city worthy of Khemri.
Cost: 4000 money, Cooldown: 25 turns.
- A unique hero (Ptra's Necrotect), capable of colonizing ruins at settlement level III, will be summoned to your capital.
Great Incantation of Khsar[edit | edit source]
The God of the desert is invoked, and a mighty sandstorm blasts across the dunes to rid the Land of the Dead of trespassers both living and dead.
Unlocks after owning 3 settlements.
Cost: 3000 money, Cooldown: 20 turns, Duration: 5 turns.
- All local regions belonging to you will be hit by sandstorms, causing attrition to any foreign armies.
- Your armies are immune to sandstorm attrition.
- Ambush success chance +50% (all armies)
- Army ability Sand Veil available to your armies in battle, for the duration of the rite.
Great Incantation of Geheb[edit | edit source]
The God of strength marshals his power, and so the city-states are restored to their former glory. The pyramids grow tall, and desert fauna grows tall at Geheb's howl.
Cost: 2000 money, Cooldown: 25 turns, Duration: 10 turns.