- Not to be confused with the Under-City building.
Under-Cities are a special type settlement available to Skaven factions which can be established secretly underneath settlements owned by other factions. They are similar to the Pirate Coves of the Vampire Coast.
Under-Cities were added in the Doomsayers Update, due to popular community demand.
How they work[edit | edit source]
- Under-Cities can be established by choosing the Expand Under-Empire settlement option after defeating a settlement's garrison.
- Additionally, Skaven heroes can establish Under-Cities without needing a battle.
- Under-Cities will be destroyed by razing the settlement entirely.
- Under-Cities have their own buildings available for construction, separate to regular Skaven buildings.
- Under-Cities have no garrison.
Discoverability[edit | edit source]
- Under-Cities and the buildings they construct are invisible to all other factions as long as they are not discovered.
- Most buildings in an Under-City increase the discoverability rating.
- Settlement owners can also construct buildings to increase discoverability.
- The higher the discoverability, the more likely the Under-City is to be discovered, and probably destroyed.
- If discoverability reaches 100, it will be discovered.
Buildings list[edit | edit source]
- Rat King warcamp: destroys the undercity when at tier 5, builds a army(this can be improved through research) and declares war on the settlement owner
- doomsphere: razes the settlement above after 15 turns of building.( need to be playing as clan skrye which available in the Prophet and the Warlock DLC)