We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Right-click a position on the battlefield to order a selected unit to walk there, or double-right-click to order it to run. Right-click on an enemy unit to order a selected unit to attack, double-right-click to charge.
- Hold down the spacebar to view movement destinations. This also displays more information about visible units on their banners.
- Right-click and drag out a formation on the battlefield to position selected troops accurately.
- Hold shift or ctrl when left-clicking a unit or Unit card to add it to the current selection.
- Units may be grouped by pressing G to allow easy re-selection.
Grouping[edit | edit source]
- A selection of units may be grouped by clicking the Group button so that they may be easily re-selected in future. Grouped units are arranged together under a tab on the Army panel.
- A unit group may be selected by clicking the tab shown on the Army panel, or by pressing the number key shown on the tab.
- A unit group may be locked by selecting the group and pressing CTRL+G. Locked groups keep their relative formation when moving.
- A group of units may be assigned into a formation by clicking the formations button.
- A selected group of units may be ungrouped by clicking the Group button again.